Windows 10 fails

May 22, 2015 at 5:33 AM
Hi, I'm using the latest version and getting error message when deploying Windows 10:

___The specified image ('Windows Technical Preview for Enterprise') could not be found on the ISO '10074.0.150424-1350.FBL_IMPRESSIVE_CLIENTENTERPRISE_VO
L_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO'. Please specify one of the following values: Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Preview
At C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\AutomatedLabWorker\AutomatedLabWorkerDisks.psm1:50 char:3
  • throw "The specified image ('$OsName') could not be found on the ISO '$(Split- ...
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • CategoryInfo : OperationStopped: (The specified i...chnical Preview:String) [], RuntimeException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : The specified image ('Windows Technical Preview for Enterprise') could not be found on the ISO '10074.0.150424-1350.FBL
      IMPRESSIVE_CLIENTENTERPRISE_VOL_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO'. Please specify one of the following values: Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Preview__
This is what I have defined:
Add-LabMachineDefinition -Name VM10-1 -MemoryInMb 2048 -Network $labName -IpAddress 192.168.70.13 ` -OperatingSystem 'Windows Technical Preview for Enterprise'