- 2.0.0 Now supports also Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- No longer the limit of just having one client and one server operating system
- Rewrite of the code that handles VHDs
- Lots of bug fixing
- Changed that parameter definition of some cmdlets in AutomatedLabDefinition and also adapted the sample scripts
- Now the Forest and Domain Functional Level can be defined per forest / domain
- You can now specify the user locale for a new machine
- You can now specify the time zone for a new machine
- One new sample scripts to set up a single Windows 2012 R2 server
- Added public KMS keys to all sample scripts
- Fixed issues and done minor changes (see source code history for details)
- Performance optimization: Altered sleep timers and disabled Windows Defender
- Bug Fixing: Using different credentials in inside a lab scenario didn’t work and does now.
- Added a multi-forest scenario that connects three forests to the sample scripts
- Changed the way how name resolution is done. AutomatedLab now updates the hosts file
- Introduced Remove-Lab to clean the host if a lab is no longer needed
- Support for domain trees additionally to child domains
- Fixing bugs in the Exchange Install routine
- Support for multi forest environment including cross-forest DNS setup and trusts
- Rebuild the PostInstallationActivity functions. These are the main building block to do custom things on the lab machines.
- Introduced a feature to install software (Install-LabSoftwarePackage).
- Introduced a feature to install software in parallel (workflow Install-LabSoftwarePackages).
- Introduces cmdlets for managing snapshots for all or some machines in a lab.
- Provided the setup scripts for Exchange 2013 (single server)
- Provided the setup script for Office 2013 installation
- This version also installs Visual Studio 2013
- 1.0: The initial release August 2013
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.